Joint Transport Executive Committee
From March 2014 the meetings of the Joint Transport Executive Committee have been combined with those of the Local Transport Body Board under the Joint Transport Board. These meetings still operate under their respective constitutions.
The Joint Transport Executive Committee is governed by a constitution. This enables the Committee to:
- Work with each of the authorities to determine the Local Transport Improvement Programme in their areas
- Ensure that any changes are reflected in the Joint Local Transport Plan
- Draft joint funding bids and manage funds received
- Monitor the implementation of the Local Transport Improvement Programme and report to the authorities
- Provide information required by the Department for Transport.
The membership of the Joint Transport Executive Committee for 2015/16 is:
- Cllr Anthony Clarke, Bath & North East Somerset Council
- Cllr Mark Bradshaw, Bristol City Council
- Cllr Elfan Ap Rees, North Somerset Council
- Cllr Colin Hunt, South Gloucestershire Council
Meetings and Agenda
A joint meeting of the Joint Transport Executive Committee and Planning, Housing & Communities Board will be held on Friday 17th March 2017, 1pm-2.30pm at BAWA, 589 Southmead Road, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7RG. The agenda and papers may be found here.
The last meeting of the Joint Transport Executive Committe was held on Friday 28th October 2016.The purpose of that meeting was to provide a full progress update on the three MetroBus projects and the cross-cutting Integration programme. The draft minutes of that meeting may be found here.
These meetings include a public forum through which members of the public can make statements, ask questions or present a petition. Guidance is available on how public forums work and for details on how to give notice of participation and for any other enquiries please contact John Malyckyj or call 0117 903 6868.
Please visit the Joint Transport Board page for future meeting dates.
14 Jun 2013 Agenda and Papers
20 Sept 2012 Agenda and Papers
19 Jun 2012 Agenda and Papers