The Investment Board includes public and private sector membership and makes recommendations on a fundable programme of schemes to the LEP Board and the Strategic Leaders Board.
Supported by independent technical advisors, the Investment Board oversees a programme of schemes delivered through a number of public funding streams, including the Local Growth Fund and the Economic Development and Revolving Infrastructure Funds.
The full Terms of Reference include a description of how the Investment Board operates.
The Investment Board comprises:
- Patricia Greer, LEP Chief Executive
- Stephen Hughes, Bristol City Council Chief Executive
- Amanda Deeks, South Gloucestershire Council Chief Executive
- Ashley Ayre, Bath and North East Somerset Council Chief Executive
- Mike Jackson, North Somerset Council Chief Executive
- Tim Richens, Bath and North East Somerset Council Section 151 Officer
- Paul Appleby, Creative Sector Group Chair
- Stephen Parsons, Social Enterprise Sector Group Chair
- David Coombes, Distribution Sector Group Chair
- Philip Morton, Member of Professional and Financial Services Sector Group
- Mike Bartley, High Tech Sector Group Chair
Business membership is never more than 4, and rotates between those listed above according to availability, expertise, or in such cases as a member has an interest which precludes their attendance. Click on the names above to view their Code of Conduct & Conflict of Interest Policy.
The Business Nominations Committee nominates and selects business representatives for those bodies in the LEP organisation that require them, including the West of England Investment Board.